LEARNING BY DOING
I REALIZED THAT IF WE USED THE SELF LEARNING METHODOLOGY (LEARNING BY DOING) IN OUR SCHOOL, THAN WE GOT ITS AMAZING ADVANTAGES. THE MAIN POINTS ARE:
• FIRST OF ALL TEACHERS SHOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITIES.
• CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENT SHOULD BE SUITABLE FOR THIS.
• SELF LEARNING MATERIALS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE.
• STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY.
• IF WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MATERIALS, DON'T WORRY, WE MAY ARRANGE LEARNING MATERIALS FROM OUR ENVIRONMENT.
Teacher can play a creative role in student’s learning process. A teacher has an opportunity to be as a motivator. He has to motivate the students to learning by various ways. When the students learn by self learning or self directed learning it is one of the good examples of teacher’s motivation in classroom. A teacher finds different types of students and sometimes he finds a quite workload. In these situations he has to discover the new and adoptive teaching techniques for his classroom. Self directed learning is such type teaching technique. Motivate the students to learn and facilitate and guide them. What do you think?
It is also a good idea for teacher to work as a facilitator in learning. It may be possible by creating the proper learning atmosphere in classroom.
Learning by Toys, Active Learning Methodology, Interactive Learning Puzzles
Social Networking Websites in Education (A Post in Hindi)
Visit the Blog on feedburner: